FloodSax Instant Sandbag Safety Pack
Need delivery today? Call us on 02 4827 0270 to discuss how we can help.
Online orders placed by 12 noon Mon-Fri will be despatched the same day; typically delivery takes 1-2 working days to metro areas in Australia.
- Great for bathroom and laundry leaks and spills
- Use to controlling sediment and for building site maintenance
- Minimise discharge into stormwater
- Protect your property from flash flooding
- Part# 605-1000
- When inflated each FloodSax measures approx. 400mm x 500mm x 150mmH
- Each safety pack contains 5 individual FloodSax and weighs 4kg
More about the Safety Pack
FloodSax are a lightweight, portable alternative to sandbags that expand on contact with water. They can be deployed in minutes and are 100% environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
If there is a water spill – you’re prepared
If there is a leak – you can absorb it
If there is a flood – you can act immediately
Weighing only 200 grams, you can simply lay FloodSax in front of the pending water and watch them expand to traditional sandbag size, holding 22 litres of water each.
Once the water’s in, it stays in and the bags act just like traditional sandbags. FloodSax can also be ‘energised’ well in advance of a flood with a bucket or hose. However if time’s against you the flood water will do the trick.
Apart from coping with outdoor floods, the super absorbency of FloodSax also makes them ideal for accidental water ingress from faulty pipes, leaking ceilings etc.
Ensure each bag is placed tightly against the previous bag to stop water seeping through cracks between bags.